We are improving our processes for making and managing grants and other investments, and we will have a standard process and set of scalable tools that are used by all foundation teams.
- A. We do not make grants outside our funding priorities. In general, we directly invite proposals by directly contacting organizations. We do occasionally award grants through letters of inquiry.
- Please submit only the requested forms. We are not able to accept any supplementary materials that accompany requests for funding, and these items will not be returned.
- In keeping with our charter, we do not provide funding to individuals.
- The foundation makes grants to organizations directly rather than through individual fundraising activities; therefore, we are unable to fund your effort.
- Unleashed Travel and SOS are separate organizations however they work together when approaching charitable giving. You could say that Unleashed Travel is the vehicle that SOS use to handing out the charity. And in turn offer donations at the same time.
Q: Is there a template or process to be able to be involved or donate?
A: To ensure the best possible outcome, the best way is to donate via the website, alternatively contact about your idea – we would be more than happy to hear from you
Q: Who makes decisions on investments and when?
A: As part of its operating model, SOS continues to delegate decision-making on grants and contracts to the Board of Directors
Q: How will investment results be measured and reported on?
A: The results of the donations and our work will be reporting in-house on a custom-made framework & tracking system. It will then be shown on our website in the Annual Report at the start of each year. This will help grantee that your investment is allocated accordingly.